About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Monday 26 July 2010

FLORENCE WELCH WEARS ALEX NOBLE FOR LATITUDE FEST

I had the huge pleasure of working with Florence and the Machine front woman Florence Welch, such a talent and such a beauty, like one of the women in the Pre-Raphaelite paintings I obsessed over as a teenager.
If you haven't seen a live performance yet then you are really missing out.
It was also my first meetings with her stylist, the very lovely Aldene Johnson. Who invited me to design an outfit for Florence's head line performance at Latitude festival.
Here are loads of pics!
There are probably around 2000 separate beads on this out fit, you cant really see them in the pics but it's a labour of love that sadly I quite enjoy. Expect to see a lot more bead work soon.

2 comments:

Dulcie said...

Congratulations! The outfit is so ethereal and stunning :) xx

OH HELL CLOTHING said...

Well done! You did an amazing job - she looks great and it suits her down to a t

Paddy † @ LITTLE RAZZI