About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Monday 20 September 2010

MY FIRST WEDDING DRESS

I just created my first wedding dress for a very dear old friend of mine Sharmaine. Shar is a unique character with many sides to her personality and so I knew the dress needed to be classical with an alternative edge. She had no idea what the dress looked like until the day before the wedding when I met her in Copenhagen. The wedding took place in Denmark on a beautiful island called Mon. Here's the dress!
      The blushing bride herself, half an hour before 'I Do' in the beautiful house they rented in Mon.
                                    Myself and Shar and my dress, no her dress, no my dress!

4 comments:

We Like This Too said...

Alex it's absolutely beautiful

PriscillaW8 said...

Yay, I knew I was going to see this soon! Very lovely! :)

Matan said...

Alex I love it :)
So nice.

amelie said...

i just can say wow
id looked your different works and i finde your just great! hm hope you understand my english=)
gruss meli